Would your business be more successful if individuals, teams and divisions of your organization could work more effectively with colleagues from other cultures?
Do you need to identify and accelerate the development of your current and future global leaders?
Does your organization need to adapt or develop strategies to better motivate, engage and retain valuable global talent?
Would your global organization benefit from a proactive approach to change management and transformation?
ITAP International understands the impact that national culture differences have on business interactions and how these might become issues with organizations. Our clients contact us because they need to:
- Reduce rework that is due to mis-communication and mis-interpretation of behavioral drivers to improve performance on mission critical teams
- Conduct research on the impact that cultural differences have on topics such as attitudes towards safety and risk, reward and recognition approaches, medical devices help desk virtual support, and the cultural barriers to effective global mergers
- Identify and develop global talent, who will succeed and stay as well as global talent already within their organization
ITAP engages as partners in actions that enhance your ability to work towards and achieve the organizational mission. ITAP helps build knowledge, capability and effectiveness through:
- Assessment and adaptation of cultural localization to assure sound leadership, management and/or operations throughout an organization
- Enhancement of coordination across functions, divisions, countries or other borders
- Identification, selection, development and retention of leaders and critical talent, and assuring they are ready for succession.
- Development of teams/team leaders and individual contributors
- Fostering effective communications