Licensing the Use of ITAP’s Tools
ITAP International offers individuals, companies and organizations the opportunity to license its proprietary tools for internal or client use. Certification is included in the licensing and can be virtual or in person.
- Individuals to apply the tools in their own practice
- Companies and organizations to manage their own usage (ITAP will train internal "administrators")
- Certified professionals to access their own projects in order to remind respondents to complete the questionnaire, print out or send pdf copies of the reports, create bar or quadrant charts and access their groups' statistics.
ITAP provides licensing for the following tools:
- The Culture in the Workplace Questionnaire™ (CWQ)
- The Global Team Process Questionnaire™ (GTPQ)
- The Organizational Team Process Questionnaire™ (OTPQ)
- The Action Learning Team Process Questionnaire™ (ALTPQ)
Licensing these tools is a cost-effective way for organizations to develop their internal talent. For example, the CWQ can be integrated into existing learning paths. The CWQ is used to address a variety of business problems at the individual, group and organizational levels -- see examples of how ITAP used the CWQ to benefit its clients. Geert Hofstede, one of the founders of the comparative-cultures field, has endorsed the CWQ for training and research.
A CWQ license includes:
- Access to CWQ system
- Certification in the CWQ
- All certified CWQ practitioners have access to research and marketing content for use in their practices.
A Team Process Questionnaire license includes all three instruments under the same license. it also includes:
- Access to TPQ system
- Certification in all three instruments
- All certified TPQ practitioners have access to research and marketing content for use in their practices.
To become certified in the specified instrument(s), an individual must complete the certification program and then, typically, deliver a program or a consulting intervention under the supervision of the master trainer or a senior consultant.
The certification process also includes, in addition to the certification sessions themselves, written work, reading, watching/listening to webinars, and demonstration of competence in analysis of assessment results.
Call +1 215 860 5640 or contact ITAP for more information on licensing and certification.